Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (2)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

What I'm waiting on:
Name: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Author: Michelle Hodkin
Publication Date: September 27, 2011
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.
Why I want to read it:
I've heard so many good reviews on this book. The story sounds so unique and refreshing. Plus, look at that cover! Is it not gorgeous?! I've been wanting to read this book ever since I first heard about it.

6 comments:

  1. I was out of town last week, so I didn't get a chance to welcome you to WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my choice last week. I can't wait for this book to come out, it's going to be great! Nice pick. :)

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-glow.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds soooooo awesome!!! I've heard so many good reviews and the cover and plot are so good!! I can't wait to read this one too!
    Here's my WoW! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH. I want to read this one already! :)

    http://onceuponaprologue.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-10-darker-after.html

    ReplyDelete