Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Back!

I actually got back from vacation on Friday, but with the whole getting used to the time-zone thing again, and then the whole Hurricane Irene situation, and then with the losing power incident this was the earliest I could get back to the blog. Sorry guys :( But I'm finally back and I will be posting again!

I know I said I'd try to post while I was on vacation, but it turns out it was a lot harder than I expected to find internet. So that didn't really get to happen. But now that I'm back I have a couple of posts lined up, so get ready for those. I'm excited to be back :D

Oh, and one more thing. School is starting in a week, so I'm probably going to be a little less active seeing as how it's my junior year. But I promise I will still post as often as I can. Which will hopefully be often. That being said, I'm off to read the three summer reading books I've been procrastinating on. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment